With a few years of life experience I know there are at least 10 things I wish I had known in my 20s. Since there’s no way I can go back in time, I figured I share them with other moms like you, have a laugh at my own expense and make sure I tell these things to my daughter when the time is right.
Here Goes! My life lessons from a grown up mom!
- You have ultimate AUTHORITY over your body and your life. NO one else has authority over you nor ever will.
- You can never make anyone else HAPPY. Each person is responsible for his/her own happiness. Which means you are responsible for your own happiness too!
- You are BEAUTIFUL is so many ways. It doesn’t matter if anyone else in the world agrees with your definition of beauty. Your own recognition is all that’s needed.
- You are ENOUGH! Actually, you are MORE than enough!
- You are WORTHY of all the good that is available.
- No one in this world can define YOU. Only you can define yourself (If you choose to do so).
- You are CAPABLE of doing anything you want to!
- You are WHOLE. You don’t need anyone to complete you.
- It’s okay to CRY. In fact, sometimes it necessary.
- There is nothing wrong with being EMOTIONAL, cranky, PMSy or moody. That’s just a part of being a woman. Embrace it! Own it! And listen to the WISDOM that your emotions bring!
Now I want to hear from you! What are some of your most empowering life lessons? Leave a comment to share with us.
[grwebform url=”http://app.getresponse.com/view_webform.js?wid=10832402&u=Tjdn” css=”on”/]
If you liked this post, click the social share buttons below to spread the empowered mama love! Thanks!